Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my newest blog. Can you smell it, that great new blog smell? Its a rush I tell ya. What I'm also here to tell you is how to make money online easily. I don't know if easily is the right word per say, all of the things I am going to tell y'all about take time and minimal effort. But lets be honest who doesn't have a few minuets here or there to spare. Now let me warn you, this isn't some kind of get rich quick scheme. I first heard about it on a sub reddit called beer money. That's what this really is, a way to make petty cash here or there for beer or books or really anything.
I want to make sure that everyone knows that this isn't some sort of a scam. No one pays me for my opinions or to influence them. If that case does arise for some reason I will let you know. But even if someone does pay me to write about their site, the opinions will always be my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment